Kalray is one of the most promising and innovative French Deep Tech companies. A spin-off of CEA French lab, one of Europe’s most prestigious research laboratories, Kalray is a fabless semiconductor company pioneering a new generation of processors specialized in intelligent data processing. Kalray is targeting the fast growing Cloud, Edge Computing and AI markets, such as modern data centers, 5G networks, autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots …
Kalray is a fast-growing company with more than 100 employees in Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis in France, offices in California and Japan, and a number of leading investors such as the Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, the CEA and Bpifrance. Kalray is also listed on Euronext Growth (FR0010722819 – ALKAL).
Kalray is first and foremost a team of passionate, enthusiastic and supportive people, who put excellence and collaboration at the heart of their daily work. Whether you are an expert in your field or a recent graduate, you will find your place and blossom in Kalray’ agile and dynamic environment, where you will be able to fully express your talent and contribute to the company’s success.
On the agenda: exciting challenges with friendly and collaborative ambience, within an office set amongst panoramic mountains and vibrant nature… and much more!
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Senior Board Designer for our Hardware Board team. Join the adventure!
Our Hardware Board team is in charge of all the steps from the conception to the manufacturing and industrialization of our development and production boards. The Hardware Board team works as a central position between IC design, software development and customer business units. As a member of this team, you will participate to the development of our next generation of boards (from design to production) and systems.
As a multi-skilled engineer able to develop, validate and follow production of industrial boards with high-speed interfaces, you will be in charge of:
- Designing electronic boards (inc. 25 Gb Eth, PCIeGen4 and DDR4 signals)
- Following PCB design and manufacturing
- Specifying test suites and boards validation automations tools
- Running tests, measurement and validations
- Writing customer documentation
- Interfacing with partners, suppliers and customers
- 10+ years’ experience in designing boards with processors and/or FPGA and with high-speed interfaces
- Low-level software development for boards
- Knowledge in high-speed board design and Linux
- Languages: C / Python / Ruby
- High-speed measurement
- Fluent French, Technical English
- Strong teamwork skills
- Coordination of several stakeholders in project management
- Graduate Engineer or equivalent
- Rigorous, autonomous
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area – France)
Annual salary: Depending on profile and experience