Want to work in an innovative high-tech French company?
Want to join an agile software team, dynamic and motivated?
Join a dynamic and fast-growing high-tech scale-up!
Kalray is an international leader in developing massively parallel manycore processors. Kalray’s revolutionary MPPA® processor features several hundred cores that run in parallel, delivering high performance, low power and very low latency. Kalray has focused on delivering its unique technology to two fast-growing markets: data centers and autonomous vehicles. Our customers and partners include industry leaders from around the globe.
Along with our processor family, Kalray offers electronic boards, software development kits (SDK), application software and libraries that allow our customers to develop their own applications.
We are looking for a low-level software developer.
If you are familiar with low-level C/assembler programming, blindfolded raw debugging and embedded bare/RTOS programming in general, then you have the technical skills we are looking for.
In addition, if you are rigorous, able to work in a team and nurture good relationships, then you have the personal skills we are seeking.
We expect you to work and contribute to multiple projects where your skills will be required. Some of them include next-generation chip code porting, deep firmware programming and runtime programming.
- Advanced C programming
- Linux geek
- Experience in Linux driver development. Experience in implementing PCIe / Eth drivers would be a plus
- Comfortable with Agile environment (git/Jenkins) and Jtag/gdb debug tools
- Experience in real-time embedded systems, libraries development and low level code optimization is required
- Assembly programming (ARM, MIPS, SPARC or equivalent) and multi-core experience would be a plus
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong teamwork skills
- Comfortable with working at the hardware level
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France) or Sophia-Antipolis (Nice area, France)