Kalray (Euronext Growth Paris – FR0010722819 – ALKAL) is a fabless semiconductor company, pioneer in a new generation of processors for intelligent systems. MPPA® Intelligent processors are able to capture and analyze on the fly massive data flows, close to where they are generated, and interact in real time with the outside world. These processors are capable of running demanding AI algorithms and simultaneously a wide set of different processing and control tasks such as mathematical algorithms, signal processing, network or storage software stacks. Kalray’s Intelligent Processors can be deployed in fast-growing sectors of Edge Computing and AI: Modern data centers, networks (5G), autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots… Kalray’s offering includes processors, system boards and a software suite, for a broad spectrum of customers such as data storage systems and compute server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators and consumer product manufacturers such as car makers. Founded in 2008 as a spin-off of CEA French lab, Kalray counts among its investors: Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, CEA and Bpifrance.
To support our growth, we are recruiting an Embedded Software Validation Engineer our Data Center Business Line.
If you are familiar with C programming, embedded Linux configuration and embedded system testing then you have the technical skills we are looking for.
In addition, if you are rigorous, able to work in a team and nurture good relationships, then you have the personal skills we are seeking.
We expect you to work and contribute to the quality of the development of complex storage / networking embedded systems.
You will be in charge of:
- Contributing to the test framework development and associated testing infrastructure
- Contributing to the validation plan specification
- Developing tests, both at unit and system levels
- Debugging complex system issues
- Taking care of the high test coverage
- Staying up to date with industry best practices
- 2+ years of experience in embedded software development, validation and testing
- C programming and debugging skills
- Embedded Linux knowledge
- Network configuration knowledge and troubleshooting (Ethernet, TCP/IP, ROCE)
- Comfortable with Agile environment (git/Jenkins) and Jtag/gdb debug tools
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
- Fluent in technical English
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area – France)