Want to work in an innovative high-tech French company? With an agile and motivated software team?
Join a dynamic and fast-growing high-tech scale-up!
Created in 2008, as a spin-off of the CEA, Kalray has become a leader in developing massively parallel manycore processors. Kalray’s revolutionary MPPA® processor features several hundred cores that run in parallel, delivering high performance, low power and real-time data processing. These intelligent processors are being extensively deployed in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent datacenters) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare, drones and robots. Our customers and partners include industry leaders from around the globe. Along with our processor family, Kalray offers electronic boards, software development kits (SDK), application software and libraries that allow our customers to develop their own applications.
For our Data Center Business Unit, and to support our growth, we are recruiting a Senior Software Developer.
If you are familiar with C programming, blindfolded raw debugging and embedded Linux programming, then you have the technical skills we are looking for.
In addition, if you are rigorous, able to work in a team and nurture good relationships, then you have the personal skills we are seeking.
You will be working on Kalray’s Data Center solutions, including Storage and Networking applications running on Kalray processor family.
You will be in charge of:
- Next-generation chip code porting,
- Deep firmware programming,
- Runtime programming,
- Optimizing and productizing software,
- Networking stacks implementation and optimization (TCP/IP, netdev, FD.IO (VPP), …).
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software development
- Superior experience of advanced C programming,
- Very good experience of Embedded Linux drivers development,
- Very good understanding of distributed computing, multiprocessing, virtual memory subsystem, shared memory architectures, etc,
- Experience of PCIe / Ehternet drivers implementation would be a plus,
- Comfortable with Agile environment (git/Jenkins) and Jtag/gdb debug tools.
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
- RigorouFluent in technical English
- Strong teamwork skills
- Comfortable with working at the hardware level
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)