Want to work in one of the most innovative high-tech french company?
Want to join a young, dynamic and talented team?
Join a fast-growing start-up!
Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. A real technological breakthrough, “intelligent” processors have the capability to analyze on the fly and in an intelligent manner, a very large amount of information, and to make decisions and interact in real time with the outside world. These intelligent processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software).
We are looking for a senior expert in Place & Route to manage our backend team and take part to the development.
- Management of the backend team (3-4 people)
- Planning and Reporting of the team activities
- Interfacing with the foundries and other partners (CAD & IP providers)
- Flow definition & improvment
- Execution of the Physical implementation flow for parts of the SoC
- 8 years+ experience in Physical implementation of complex SoC projects
- People management experience
- Knowledge in EDA tools flow for PNR and Signoff
- Knowledge in Package development
- Experience in advanced nodes 28nm, 16nm and high speed design
- Good team player with leadership
- Good communication skills
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)