Kalray (Euronext Growth Paris – FR0010722819 – ALKAL) is a fabless semiconductor company, pioneer in a new generation of processors for intelligent systems. MPPA® Intelligent processors are able to capture and analyze on the fly massive data flows, close to where they are generated, and interact in real time with the outside world. These processors are capable of running demanding AI algorithms and simultaneously a wide set of different processing and control tasks such as mathematical algorithms, signal processing, network or storage software stacks. Kalray’s Intelligent Processors can be deployed in fast-growing sectors of Edge Computing and AI: Modern data centers, networks (5G), autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots… Kalray’s offering includes processors, system boards and a software suite, for a broad spectrum of customers such as data storage systems and compute server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators and consumer product manufacturers such as car makers. Founded in 2008 as a spin-off of CEA French lab, Kalray counts among its investors: Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, CEA and Bpifrance.
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Senior SoC Functional Verification engineer for our Hardware Team.
You will join the Functional Verification team of the Kalray HW Department and take part in the development of the future generation of our MPPA processor.
In particular, you will contribute to the following functional verification activities, using state-of-the-art verification tools and methods:
- The definition of the verification strategy and the elaboration of the verification plan
- At IP level, the development of the verification platform and tests in SystemVerilog UVM
- At SOC level , the design of system tests targeting complex use cases
- The analysis of the coverage metrics
- The definition and design of reference models
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Superior knowledge of Functional Verification methods and tools
- Comfortable with C, SystemVerilog UVM programming
- Comfortable with Linux environment (shell, git/svn, etc.)
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
- Technical English (writing, reading, speaking)
- Capable of managing a small team (contractors, partners, junior people)
- Autonomous, motivated and curious
- Good team player
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area – France) or Sophia Antipolis (Canne / Nice area – France)