Kalray is one of the most promising and innovative French Deep Tech companies. A spin-off of CEA French lab, one of Europe’s most prestigious research laboratories, Kalray is a fabless semiconductor company pioneering a new generation of processors specialized in intelligent data processing. Kalray is targeting the fast growing Cloud, Edge Computing and AI markets, such as modern data centers, 5G networks, autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots …
Kalray is a fast-growing company with more than 100 employees in Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis in France, offices in California and Japan, and a number of leading investors such as the Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, the CEA and Bpifrance. Kalray is also listed on Euronext Growth (FR0010722819 – ALKAL).
Kalray is first and foremost a team of passionate, enthusiastic and supportive people, who put excellence and collaboration at the heart of their daily work. Whether you are an expert in your field or a recent graduate, you will find your place and blossom in Kalray’ agile and dynamic environment, where you will be able to fully express your talent and contribute to the company’s success.
On the agenda: exciting challenges with friendly and collaborative ambience, within an office set amongst panoramic mountains and vibrant nature… and much more!
To support our growth, we are recruiting a System Architect for our System Architecture team. Join the adventure!
You will integrate our system architecture team. Your role will be to perform and supervise architectural studies, to define architecture concepts, to unfold system requirements, to specify systems and hardware/software interfaces and to track system validation plans (including ensuring that solutions meet requirements).
- 5+ years of experience in architecture of complex SOC
- Experience in datacenter markets would be a plus (storage market: target controller, initiator, networking: smartNiC, …)
- Experience in embedded markets would be a plus (ADAS/AD, machine visions, DSP)
- Multi Core architecture
- Memory hierarchy architecture (incl several cache levels and DDR)
- Knowledge of high speed interfaces
- NOC interconnect dimensioning
- Knowledge in requirement and specification management would be a plus
- System knowledge on Machine Learning, Image Processing, Autonomous Driving and/or Networking Data/Control plane would be a plus
- Fluent French & Technical English or Strong English
- Versatile profile
- Engineer or PhD (or equivalent)
- Rigorous & Autonomous
- Strong teamwork skills
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)