Kalray (Euronext Growth Paris – FR0010722819 – ALKAL) is a fabless semiconductor company, pioneer in a new generation of processors for intelligent systems. MPPA® Intelligent processors are able to capture and analyze on the fly massive data flows, close to where they are generated, and interact in real time with the outside world. These processors are capable of running demanding AI algorithms and simultaneously a wide set of different processing and control tasks such as mathematical algorithms, signal processing, network or storage software stacks. Kalray’s Intelligent Processors can be deployed in fast-growing sectors of Edge Computing and AI: Modern data centers, networks (5G), autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots… Kalray’s offering includes processors, system boards and a software suite, for a broad spectrum of customers such as data storage systems and compute server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators and consumer product manufacturers such as car makers. Founded in 2008 as a spin-off of CEA French lab, Kalray counts among its investors: Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, CEA and Bpifrance.
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Senior System Architect for our System Architecture team.
You will integrate our system architecture team. Your role will be to perform and supervise architectural studies, to define architecture concepts, to unfold system requirements, to specify systems and hardware/software interfaces and to track system validation plans (including ensuring that solutions meet requirements).
- 10+ years of experience in system architecture
- Experience in parallel architecture and parallel programming models (OpenCL, OpenMP …)
- Experience in datacenter markets would be a plus (storage market: target controller, initiator, networking: smartNiC, …)
- Experience in embedded markets would be a plus (ADAS/AD, machine visions, DSP)
- Knowledge of C/C++/parallel programming
- Knowledge of some architecture simulation / parameter exploration tools would be a plus
- Knowledge in requirement and specification management would be a plus
- System knowledge on Machine Learning, Image Processing, Autonomous Driving and/or Networking Data/Control plane
- Fluent French / Technical English
- Versatile profile
- Engineer or PhD (or equivalent)
- Rigorous & Autonomous
- Strong teamwork skills
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)