Want to work in one of the most innovative high-tech French companies? Want to join a dynamic and talented team in a fast-growing scale-up?
Kalray is a pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. Real technology breakthrough, its “intelligent” Manycore Parallel Processor Array (MPPA™) has the computing power of a high-end DSP, with the programmability of a standard CPU, combined with the ability to mix & match cache-coherent and deterministic domains. It enables very high performance, safe and low power applications, using Artificial Intelligence, line-rate real-time data processing or high-efficiency acceleration. These intelligent processors are used in many fast-growing sectors such as autonomous vehicles, intelligent data centers and, as well as industrial or healthcare equipment, airplanes, drones and robots.
Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (boards and software).
We are looking for our US Sales Director to manage our customer engagements in the US, with an initial focus on automotive and embedded systems.
As Sales Director you will develop and execute agreed strategic plans to achieve the Company sales budget and retain and expand the customer base of our Data Center and Embedded/Automotive Business Units.
- Proactively build a sales pipeline and consistently win new deals through direct engagement
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring clients are provided with the product and service offering that drive both platform adoption and client success
- Assist customers and partners in bringing up and using Kalray’s solutions
- Represent Kalray when and where appropriate in industry events, consortiums or standard groups in The US
30-40% travel is required as well as regular workshop and training periods in our main premises (Grenoble area).
Skills & Experience:
- 10 years + of sales experience in the Semiconductor Industry; proven track record of working for a manufacturer and gaining business by either a product or technical solution
- Superior experience of key account management; experience in managing long sales cycles with cross-departmental teams
- Knowledge of the business challenges and solutions for advanced embedded applications such as Data Storage & Networking, AI-based embedded systems or edge appliances
- Comfort in building and managing relationships at the senior level
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and follow-through with accounts
- Ability to take accountability, work under pressure, set and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to interpret complex technical issues and translate into business needs
- Experience in managing long sales cycles with cross-departmental teams
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: US (location open)