Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological breakthrough, our processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors, such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones, and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software). Created in 2008 as a spin-off of CEA (“Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives”, the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission), Kalray serves customers such as server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators, and consumer product manufacturers, including car makers.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Validation Engineer for our Data Center Business Unit.
If you are familiar with C programming, embedded Linux configuration and embedded system testing then you have the technical skills we are looking for.
In addition, if you are rigorous, able to work in a team and nurture good relationships, then you have the personal skills we are seeking.
We expect you to work and contribute to the quality of the development of complex storage / networking embedded systems.
You will be in charge of:
- Contributing to the test framework development and associated testing infrastructure
- Contributing to the validation plan specification
- Developing tests, both at unit and system levels
- Debugging complex system issues
- Taking care of the high test coverage
- Staying up to date with industry best practices
- 2+ years’ experience in embedded software development, validation and testing
- C programming and debugging skills
- Embedded Linux knowledge
- Network configuration knowledge and troubleshooting (Ethernet, TCP/IP, ROCE)
- Comfortable with Agile environment (git/Jenkins) and Jtag/gdb debug tools
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
Type of contract: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)