Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological breakthrough, our processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors, such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones, and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software). Created in 2008 as a spin-off of CEA (“Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives”, the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission), Kalray serves customers such as server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators, and consumer product manufacturers, including car makers.
To support our growth, we are recruiting an Experienced Computer Vision Software Developer.
You will integrate Kalray Embedded Business Unit software development team which is in charge of enabling Kalray’s technology in the embedded market. The team expertise includes embedded systems development, application library development, embedded middleware development, customer application optimization and support.
Your role will be to develop the computer vision part of the embedded product roadmap, support Kalray’s sales teams for embedded customers (product technical expertise).
You will specify and implement the software components that constitute the MPPA-based Computer Vision Acceleration Configuration offer. You will be responsible for delivering state of the art implementations of various computer vision functions to MPPA users (basic filters, corner detectors, optical flow, geometrical transformations …).
- 2+ year of experience in Computer Vision processing (OpenCV experience would be a plus)
- Good practice of low-level C/C++ programming (multithreading programming would be a plus)
- Experience in parallel programming models: OpenCl and/or OpenMP
- Knowledge in one of the following application domain:
- Machine learning implementation: Convolutional Neural Networks (TensorFlow, Caffe, …)
- Low-level numerical libraries (linear algebra, DSP, …)
- Real-time embedded application development
- Rigorous, quality guided
- Able to work in a team
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France) or Sophia-Antipolis (Nice area, France).