Kalray (Euronext Growth Paris – FR0010722819 – ALKAL) is a fabless semiconductor company, pioneer in a new generation of processors for intelligent systems. MPPA® Intelligent processors are able to capture and analyze on the fly massive data flows, close to where they are generated, and interact in real time with the outside world. These processors are capable of running demanding AI algorithms and simultaneously a wide set of different processing and control tasks such as mathematical algorithms, signal processing, network or storage software stacks. Kalray’s Intelligent Processors can be deployed in fast-growing sectors of Edge Computing and AI: Modern data centers, networks (5G), autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots… Kalray’s offering includes processors, system boards and a software suite, for a broad spectrum of customers such as data storage systems and compute server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators and consumer product manufacturers such as car makers. Founded in 2008 as a spin-off of CEA French lab, Kalray counts among its investors: Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, CEA and Bpifrance.
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Senior System Validation Engineer for our Data Center Business Unit.
You will be working on Kalray’s Data Center solutions, including Storage and Networking applications running on Kalray processor family. You will be in charge of:
- Managing the validation plans of our products
- Managing the certification of our products with external certification bodies
- Developing tests, both unitary and system ones
- Setting up and maintaining the testing infrastructure
- Contributing to debugging complex system issues
- Providing expertise to the development team on best testing practices
- Taking care of the high test coverage
- Staying up to date with industry best practices
If you are familiar with C programming, embedded Linux configuration and network configuration then you have the technical skills we are looking for. In addition, if you are rigorous, able to work in a team and nurture good relationships, then you have the personal skills we are seeking.
- 5+ years of experience in similar position
- Experience with product testing and/or certification by external bodies would be a plus
- DevOps experience would be a plus
- C programming and debugging skills
- Embedded Linux knowledge
- Network configuration knowledge and troubleshooting (Ethernet, TCP/IP, ROCE)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: Python, Ruby
- Fluent in technical English
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)