Kalray (Euronext Growth Paris – FR0010722819 – ALKAL) is a fabless semiconductor company, pioneer in a new generation of processors for intelligent systems. MPPA® Intelligent processors are able to capture and analyze on the fly massive data flows, close to where they are generated, and interact in real time with the outside world. These processors are capable of running demanding AI algorithms and simultaneously a wide set of different processing and control tasks such as mathematical algorithms, signal processing, network or storage software stacks. Kalray’s Intelligent Processors can be deployed in fast-growing sectors of Edge Computing and AI: Modern data centers, networks (5G), autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots… Kalray’s offering includes processors, system boards and a software suite, for a broad spectrum of customers such as data storage systems and compute server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators and consumer product manufacturers such as car makers. Founded in 2008 as a spin-off of CEA French lab, Kalray counts among its investors: Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, CEA and Bpifrance.
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Senior Software Architect for our Compute Business Line.
You will be working on Kalray’s Compute solutions, targeting Automotive, Smart Vision, and Industry 4.0.
You will be in charge of:
- Supporting the product marketing team in defining the roadmap of Kalray’s compute products
- Defining the software architecture of Kalray’s compute software suite (ACE)
- Interacting with customers and translating their requests into implementable solutions
- Writing the architecture specifications, and the technical documentation related to Kalray’s compute software suite
- Participating to the code review process
Experience and skills:
- 5+ years of successful experience as a software architect for embedded systems
- Significant experience in C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Experience in parallel architectures and parallel programming models (Cuda, OpenCL, OpenMP, …)
- Experience in deep learning, signal processing (DSP) , vision processing
- Experience in code profiling & optimisation
- Experience in markets such as automotive (AD/ADAS), machine vision, 5G, would be a plus
- Embedded Linux knowledge
- Fluent French / Technical English
- Curious, autonomous, and rigorous
- Strong teamwork skills
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)