Kalray is one of the most promising and innovative French Deep Tech companies. A spin-off of CEA French lab, one of Europe’s most prestigious research laboratories, Kalray is a fabless semiconductor company pioneering a new generation of processors specialized in intelligent data processing. Kalray is targeting the fast growing Cloud, Edge Computing and AI markets, such as modern data centers, 5G networks, autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots …
Kalray is a fast-growing company with more than 100 employees in Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis in France, offices in California and Japan, and a number of leading investors such as the Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, the CEA and Bpifrance. Kalray is also listed on Euronext Growth (FR0010722819 – ALKAL).
Kalray is first and foremost a team of passionate, enthusiastic and supportive people, who put excellence and collaboration at the heart of their daily work. Whether you are an expert in your field or a recent graduate, you will find your place and blossom in Kalray’ agile and dynamic environment, where you will be able to fully express your talent and contribute to the company’s success.
On the agenda: exciting challenges with friendly and collaborative ambience, within an office set amongst panoramic mountains and vibrant nature… and much more!
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Senior Software Architect for our Compute Business Line. Join the adventure!
You will be working on Kalray’s Compute solutions, targeting Automotive, Smart Vision, and Industry 4.0.
You will be in charge of:
- Supporting the product marketing team in defining the roadmap of Kalray’s compute products
- Defining the software architecture of Kalray’s compute software suite (ACE)
- Interacting with customers and translating their requests into implementable solutions
- Writing the architecture specifications, and the technical documentation related to Kalray’s compute software suite
- Participating to the code review process
Experience and skills:
- 5+ years of successful experience as a software architect for embedded systems
- Significant experience in C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Experience in parallel architectures and parallel programming models (Cuda, OpenCL, OpenMP, …)
- Experience in deep learning, signal processing (DSP) , vision processing
- Experience in code profiling & optimisation
- Experience in markets such as automotive (AD/ADAS), machine vision, 5G, would be a plus
- Embedded Linux knowledge
- Fluent French / Technical English
- Curious, autonomous, and rigorous
- Strong teamwork skills
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)