Kalray is one of the most promising and innovative French Deep Tech companies. A spin-off of CEA French lab, one of Europe’s most prestigious research laboratories, Kalray is a fabless semiconductor company pioneering a new generation of processors specialized in intelligent data processing. Kalray is targeting the fast growing Cloud, Edge Computing and AI markets, such as modern data centers, 5G networks, autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots …
Kalray is a fast-growing company with more than 100 employees in Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis in France, offices in California and Japan, and a number of leading investors such as the Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, the CEA and Bpifrance. Kalray is also listed on Euronext Growth (FR0010722819 – ALKAL).
Kalray is first and foremost a team of passionate, enthusiastic and supportive people, who put excellence and collaboration at the heart of their daily work. Whether you are an expert in your field or a recent graduate, you will find your place and blossom in Kalray’ agile and dynamic environment, where you will be able to fully express your talent and contribute to the company’s success.
On the agenda: exciting challenges with friendly and collaborative ambience, within an office set amongst panoramic mountains and vibrant nature… and much more!
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Virtual Platform Development Senior Engineer for our Software Toolchain Team. Join the adventure!
You will integrate our Toolchain team and will be participating to the development of Kalray Virtual Development platform, in charge of emulating Kalray processor and SOCs.
You will be more especially in charge of:
- Participation in the definition, architecture and development of Kalray Virtual Software Platform
- Contribution to SoC Architecture Studies
- Interaction with SoC Design team and Architecture Team
- 4+ years in a similar position
- Virtual Platform environment and technologies (TLM, SystemC, …)
- Advanced C/C++ programming
- Soc architecture, comfortable with working with hardware design team
- Comfortable with Agile environment (git/Jenkins)
- Would be a plus : gdb debug tools, Ruby
- Fluent French, Technical English
- Strong teamwork skills
- Graduate Engineer or equivalent
- Curious, autonomous, Rigorous
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area – France) or Sophia-Antipolis (France), possibility for remote working
Annual salary: Between 50.000€ and 75.000€ (depending on profile and experience)