Kalray is one of the most promising and innovative French Deep Tech companies. A spin-off of CEA French lab, one of Europe’s most prestigious research laboratories, Kalray is a fabless semiconductor company pioneering a new generation of processors specialized in intelligent data processing. Kalray is targeting the fast growing Cloud, Edge Computing and AI markets, such as modern data centers, 5G networks, autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots …
Kalray is a fast-growing company with more than 100 employees in Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis in France, offices in California and Japan, and a number of leading investors such as the Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, the CEA and Bpifrance. Kalray is also listed on Euronext Growth (FR0010722819 – ALKAL).
Kalray is first and foremost a team of passionate, enthusiastic and supportive people, who put excellence and collaboration at the heart of their daily work. Whether you are an expert in your field or a recent graduate, you will find your place and blossom in Kalray’ agile and dynamic environment, where you will be able to fully express your talent and contribute to the company’s success.
On the agenda: exciting challenges with friendly and collaborative ambience, within an office set amongst panoramic mountains and vibrant nature… and much more!
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Board and System Software Team Leader. Join the adventure!
You will lead a team of embedded SW engineers (around 10 people). The team has the responsibility to develop the low-level embedded software of Kalray solution. It includes low level software used for hardware bring-up, boards and systems production tests, signal integrity and various certifications (EMC, CE). You will interact on a regular basis with the team in charge of board design and silicon chip design teams.
- Team Leading: manage sprint from definition to execution (effort estimation, planning, code review, …)
- People management: set objectives, review performance
- Contribute to architecture definition, run effort estimation
- Participate to customer discussions
- 5+ years in a similar position in semiconductor industries or system integration for datacenters technologies (motherboard/chassis)
- Team management experience
- Linux Operating System (Kernel and Driver)
- Microcontroller and Embedded OS
- Programing Languages: C/C++, Python/Ruby/Shell
- Continuous Integration and GIT
- Familiar with quality process and exigence traceability
- Agile project management
- Fluent French, Technical English
- Strong teamwork skills
- Graduate Engineer or equivalent
- Good interpersonal communication
- Formalism and professional rigor
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area – France)
Annual salary: Depending on profile and experience