Kalray is one of the most promising and innovative French Deep Tech companies. A spin-off of CEA French lab, one of Europe’s most prestigious research laboratories, Kalray is a fabless semiconductor company pioneering a new generation of processors specialized in intelligent data processing. Kalray is targeting the fast growing Cloud, Edge Computing and AI markets, such as modern data centers, 5G networks, autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots …
Kalray is a fast-growing company with more than 100 employees in Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis in France, offices in California and Japan, and a number of leading investors such as the Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, the CEA and Bpifrance. Kalray is also listed on Euronext Growth (FR0010722819 – ALKAL).
Kalray is first and foremost a team of passionate, enthusiastic and supportive people, who put excellence and collaboration at the heart of their daily work. Whether you are an expert in your field or a recent graduate, you will find your place and blossom in Kalray’ agile and dynamic environment, where you will be able to fully express your talent and contribute to the company’s success.
On the agenda: exciting challenges with friendly and collaborative ambience, within an office set amongst panoramic mountains and vibrant nature… and much more!
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Project Manager for internal and customer projects. Join the adventure!
The project Manager will be in charge of “projects to be successfully executed” – projects being internal or external with customers:
- Define project plan with project owners and project core team
- Track project execution is on time, on budget, with proper quality
- Provide reporting to management
- In charge of project life (risk management, change request, …)
- In charge of spreading good practice inside organization
- 10+ years in SW development, ideally with an experience in semi-conductor field or embedded fields
- Experience in Data-Center field (software development and DC infrastructure) is a key advantage
- 2 to 5 years in Project Management
- Organized, rigorous and open-minded
- Able to manage customer project, interface and satisfaction by creating trustful and reliable relationship
- Capability to manage cross-team activity (HW, SW, Sales and Admin)
- Agile methods and tools experience are expected
- Fluent French / Technical English
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
- Strong teamwork skills
- High personal values
- Result driven
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)
Annual salary: Depending on profile and experience