KALRAY SOFTWARE SOLUTION FOR MANYCORE DPU PROCESSOR
AccessCore®, a Software Development Environment for Kalray's Data Processing Unit (DPU)
Kalray has chosen to use standard languages and open source tools to facilitate the work of developers on its MPPA DPU processor and to democratize its use.
AccessCore® provides all required tools to quickly develop, debug, and optimize, high-performance applications, using open standards for Kalray DPU processor.
AccessCore® Key Benefits
- Update code in minutes
- Use standard programming models
- Uses open source tools
- Runs open source code
- Github access
- Multiple simultaneous applications
- Large variety of application types
- Real-time processing
For Storage, Compute, AI and Embedded Applications
Kalray offers different AccessCore® software products to address a large range of applications and markets.
AccessCore® Storage (ACS) software solution is a SPDK based open software environment, providing standard APIs and tool chain with MPPA® DPU-optimized software modules such as network (ODP) and storage (SPDK) functions.
AccessCore® for Compute, AI and Embedded
AccessCore® Embedded (ACE) is the software solution for Compute, AI and Embedded applications:
- Providing acceleration firmware capabilities
- Hosting of eco-systems stacks, exposing open APIs
- Abstracting and customizing all benefits of manycore with spatial isolation
- With manycore debugger and system level trace viewer
- Fine grained visibility and control of all the cores
- Insight on the overall system behavior
- Observation of live system
- Hardware trace system with low overhead code instrumentation
- … Command line also supported
Get Started Now!
Want to learn more about AccessCore®?
Kalray announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of Arcapix Holdings Ltd, a leading provider of software-defined storage and data management solutions for data-intensive applications.
Kalray announces that it has signed a major contract with a world leader in the field of high technology, listed on the NASDAQ, in accordance with the negotiations announced recently.
Kalray is pleased to announce its vision for the present and future of high-performance computing at SC22 in Dallas, November 14-17, 2022.
Recognition for Kalray's unique technology and its DPU (Data Processing Unit), a new type of low-power, high-performance programmable processor dedicated to high-performance computing applications.
ReNESENS Project: Best of Breed in DPU Processors, Virtualization and Software-defined Technologies to Enable French and European Digital Independence
Kalray is delighted to announce it has won the coveted Flash Memory Summit award for most innovative technology.