Kalray is a fabless semiconductor company, a leading provider of a new class of processors, specialized in Intelligent Data Processing from Cloud to Edge. Kalray’s team have created and developed its leading edge technology and products to help its clients maximize the market possibilities presented by a world dominated by massive, disparate and pervasive data.
Thanks to Kalray’s patented manycore architecture, Kalray’s MPPA® Intelligent Data Processors are natively capable of managing multiple workloads with no bottlenecks to enable smarter, more efficient and energy-wise data-intensive applications. Kalray's offering includes processors, acceleration cards with associated software environment and appliances, allowing its customers to design the best solutions in fast growing sectors such as modern data centers, 5G, AI and Edge Computing, autonomous vehicles and others.
Founded in 2008 as a spin-off of CEA French lab, with investors such as Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, CEA and Bpifrance, Kalray is dedicated through technology, expertise and passion to offer more: more for a smart world, more for the planet, more for customers and developers.
Think outside the box
- Gilles Delfassy, Chairman, Supervisory Board
- ERic Bantegnie, Vice Chairman, Supervisory Board
- Sean Pitonak,SVP, Corporate Development and Mergers & Acquisitions NXP Semiconductors, BOARD MEMBER
- Erwan Menard, Independant Board Member
- Bpifrance Investissement, reprESENTED BY Emmanuel Audouard, Board Member
- Safran Corporate Ventures, REPRESENTED BY Florent Illat, Board Member
- EUREKAP !, REPRESENTED BY Guy Rigaud, Board Member
- Alliance Ventures, REPRESENTED BY Antoine Vuillaume, Board Member
- CEA investissement REPRESENTED BY Régis Saleur, Board Member