Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological breakthrough, our processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors, such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones, and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software). Created in 2008 as a spin-off of CEA (“Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives”, the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission), Kalray serves customers such as server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators, and consumer product manufacturers, including car makers.
For our Data Center Business Unit, and to support our growth, we are recruiting a Senior Validation Engineer.
If you are familiar with C programming, embedded Linux configuration and network configuration then you have the technical skills we are looking for.
In addition, if you are rigorous, able to work in a team and nurture good relationships, then you have the personal skills we are seeking.
You will be working on Kalray’s Data Center solutions, including Storage and Networking applications running on Kalray processor family.
You will be in charge of:
- Writing test plans of our products
- Developing tests, both unitary and system ones
- Setting up and maintaining the testing infrastructure
- Debugging complex system issues
- Providing expertise to the development team on best testing practices
- Taking care of the high test coverage
- Staying up to date with industry best practices
- C programming and debugging skills
- Embedded Linux knowledge
- Network configuration knowledge and troubleshooting (Ethernet, TCP/IP, ROCE)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: Python, Ruby
- DevOps experience would be a plus
- Experience with product testing and/or certification by external bodies would be a plus
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in similar position
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France) or Sophia-Antipolis (Nice area, France)