Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological breakthrough, our processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors, such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones, and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software). Created in 2008 as a spin-off of CEA (“Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives”, the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission), Kalray serves customers such as server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators, and consumer product manufacturers, including car makers.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Senior SoC Functional Verification Engineer.
You will join the Functional Verification team of the Kalray HW Department and take part in the development of the future generation of our MPPA processor.
In particular, you will contribute to the following functional verification activities, using state-of-the-art verification tools and methods:
- The definition of the verification strategy and the elaboration of the verification plan
- At IP level, the development of the verification platform and tests in SystemVerilog UVM
- At SOC level , the design of system tests targeting complex use cases
- The analysis of the coverage metrics
- The definition and design of reference models
- 5 to 10 years’ experience of a similar position
- Comfortable with C, SystemVerilog UVM programming
- Superior knowledge of Functional Verification methods and tools
- Comfortable with Linux environment (shell, git/svn, etc.)
- Technical English (writing, reading, speaking)
- Autonomous, motivated and curious
- Good team player
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France) or Sophia-Antipolis, France