ACE, is the software solution for high performance applications including AI and Embedded, providing acceleration firmware capabilities, hosting of eco-systems stacks, exposing open APIs in order to abstract and customize all benefits of Manycore with spatial isolation.
ACE is built on top of AccessCore® tools with the addition of application specific framework and libraries.
ACE supports standard programming model C/C++ and OpenCL. ACE supports acceleration mode and rely on OpenCL for offloading mechanism.
- A large spectrum of application libraries:
- Offload inference to MPPA®: Support of main CNN framework
- Offload computer vision: OpenCV
- Offload computing algorithms: FFT, BLAS, EIGEN, LAPACK
- Offload customer computing functions: open standard APIs
- Capable of multiple simultaneous applications
- KaNN™, Kalray Neural Network
A comprehensive Neural Networks offer, from standard CNN frameworks to code generation, setup & multiple CNN execution.
- Deep Learning inference code generator
- Optimization of neural network for MPPA®
- Deployment of neural networks on MPPA®
- Deep Learning inference runtime
- Image-based neural networks running on MPPA®
- Support of major frameworks: CAFFE, Tensorflow (& Lite), ONNX
- Support of major frameworks (classification, detection, segmentation)
- KAF™, Kalray Acceleration Framework
KAF™ facilitates integration with host system:
- Facilitated integration within customer environment
- Usage of open standards (OpenCL) and expose open standards APIs (OpenCV, ...)
- Provide capability to add custom high level compute processes (C/C++/OpenCL™)