KALRAY LEADS ON THE FUTURE OF HIGH-PERFORMANCE COMPUTING AND UNSTRUCTURED DATA SYSTEMS AT SC22
Press Release / November 10, 2022
Kalray Leads on the Future of High-Performance Computing and Unstructured Data Systems at SC22
Grenoble – France, November 10, 2022 – Kalray (Euronext Growth Paris: ALKAL), a leading provider of hardware and software technologies and solutions for high-performance, data-centric computing markets, from cloud to edge, is pleased to announce its vision for the present and future of high-performance computing at SC22 in Dallas, November 14-17, 2022. Hosting a number of solutions presentations for Dell Technologies Unstructured Data Solutions and HPC customers, alongside networking opportunities for attendees, Kalray will demonstrate how their highly complementary hardware and software solutions are addressing developments in the world of intensive data storage and processing.
Kalray solutions for both Unstructured Data Solutions and HPC storage provide enterprise customers with a comprehensive solution for compute, storage and data management. Kalray will be presenting its solutions this year in the Dell Technologies booth theater #2443.
“This is a great opportunity for Kalray to demonstrate its unique portfolio offerings for the HPC and Unstructured Data Solutions market.,” says Kalray CEO, Éric Baissus. “The presentations and activities at SC22 is part of our strategy to accelerate our go-to-market and strengthen our key position in the storage market.”
Specifically, with pixstor™ and ngenea®, Kalray now offers an all-in-one, easy-to-use solution that meets the requirements of most storage workloads. pixstor’s™ “Tier Zero” scratch storage enables customers to dramatically increase storage performance, while ngenea® vastly improves efficiency by consolidating storage environments such as Dell PowerScale and ECS and simplifying data management workflows.
At SC22 attendees can join our presentations in the Dell Technologies booth theater #2443, where they will hear insights from Greg Furmidge, VP of Global Sales Operations, Kalray and Isaiah Weiner, Technical Solutions Architect, Kalray. They will be discussing offers for HPC and Unstructured Data Solutions enterprise customers featuring pixstor™, the high-performance storage software and ngenea®, the data-orchestration software.
- 15th November 2022 at 11.00 Kalray pixstor™, Beyond Storage Greg Furmidge, VP of Global Sales Operations, Kalray
- 15th November 2022 at 14:40 Accelerating Data-Driven HPC Isaiah Weiner, Technical Solutions Architect, Kalray Anthony Dina, Global Field CTO, Dell Technologies
- 16th November 2022 at 10:20 Kalray ngenea®, Beyond Cloud for Your Business Capabilities and Workflows Isaiah Weiner, Technical Solutions Architect, Kalray
- 16th November 2022 at 14:40 Accelerating Data-Driven HPC Isaiah Weiner, Technical Solutions Architect, Kalray Anthony Dina, Global Field CTO, Dell Technologies
SPECIAL LEADERSHIP NETWORKING EVENT
In addition, Kalray and Dell are hosting a Cocktail and Networking event for industry leaders. Register via the link below to socialize, share and learn from technology leaders in a welcoming atmosphere.
- Date: Thursday 15th November at 17.00-19:00 in the Hard Shake Lounge. Register here.
For more information about the joint Kalray and Dell Technologies solutions, please check out our brief here:
- 5 Top Reasons why customer choose Dell PowerScale and Kalray solutions for on-demand data management
- Sales Solution brief for Dell PowerScale and Kalray pixstor™: a modern solution for high-performance computing
- Sales Solution brief for Dell PowerScale, ECS and Kalray ngenea®: a modern solution for data management